27 November 2012

Top Ten Tuesday- Most Anticipated of 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the FABULOUS Broke and the Bookish, be sure to join in!

This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2013
The Program- Suzanne Young
This sounds SO intriguing, AND its gonna be a series! I can't wait!
Requiem- Lauren Oliver
What will the end mean for Lena?
Divergent #3- Veronica Roth
Feed me a conclusion to this dynamic dystopian!
Walking Disaster- Jamie McGuire
Travis's side of the story.. IN.
I. cant. wait.


This Girl-/Untitled Colleen Hoover
More Will and Layken? YES PLEASE. However, the title is now gone!
Another GO TO author.  I adored Anna and Lola, give me more!
All That Was Lost- Trish Doller
I will read anything by Trish, ever.  Because she is that amazing.
This Is What Happy Looks Like- Jennifer E. Smith
This concept sounds adorable! Plus I loved Jen's last book!
The Retribution of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
I need to know what the heck is going on, PLEASE.

There can't even be THAT many more covers here because half of them have yet to be revealed!  But needless to say, 2013 is going to be a year of AWESOME.
What are you looking forward to? Sound off below and let me know!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...