29 November 2012

TIS THE SEASON: Bookish Favorites

So, it is OFFICIALLY the holiday season, and shopping has begun!  However, to give our wallets a break.. I would just like to discuss some of our SEASONAL favorites, that happen to involves books!  
What are some of yours?

#1- Reading by the fire
[photo by me!]













#2- Reading with family!
-This only happens during this season with my family!-
[photo by me!]










#3-Reading Books about the City!
[photo by me!]




















#4- Reading books where it IS Christmas Time!, duh!
-any suggestions greatly appreciated!-



















#5- Shopping for books for others! (and..........myself ;] )















Photo from here


What are some of your seasonal faves? Let me know!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...