15 May 2012

Bout of Books Readathon! - UPDATE!


To join in the Bout of Books read-a-thon get the info here!

My Goals
  • Seven books in Seven Days.
  • Not to lose my mind



Books To Read

  • Insurgent
  • (Title Chosen Later) by: Sarah Dessen
  • My Sisters Keeper by: Jodi Picoult
  • In Honor by: Jessi Kirby - DONE! 
  • Wanderlove by: Kirsten Hubbard
  • ...suggestions being taken


Notes

To be quite honest, I have finished many of the books I wanted to read within the past two weeks.  Right NOW im looking for something light (but not too mushy) to read, suggestions appreciated!  Either leave em in the comments or send 'em my way on twitter.

All in all, I'm extremely excited to be participating in Bout of Books!  If you wanna join in, click the link above, and make sure to use the #boutofbooks hashtag on twitter and to follow @boutofbooks.  

Updates

5/15Number of books I’ve read today: 1 and 1/4.
Total number of books I’ve read: Finished 1 and 100 Pages of book 2
Books: In Honor by Jessi Kirby and Insurgent by Veronica Roth

5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 90% of one :-(
Total number of books I’ve read: 90% of first book
Books: In Honor by Jessi Kirby


Okay, so I finished In Honor this MORNING, I know it doesn't count but it was close enough to finishing one book that I'm keeping my goal as a book a day!

Sidenote- In Honor was WONDERFUL.  A truly great read!  Review to come. 
Insurgent is next up.. wish me luck!

Leave your links below with your update posts!  I'd love to check em out!
Good luck bout-of-book-ers!

Stay Reading!
-Cass






11 comments:

  1. I really need to pick up a Sarah Dessen or Jodi Picoult book sometime. Great list! Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi Picoult - The Pact is a great one to start with! I LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list so far. I can't wait to see what Dessen book you choose. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking just listen or lullaby...

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking just listen or lullaby...

      Delete
  4. Insurgent and In Honor are such great books! :) And Wanderlove!!! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! You'll have to join the next read-a-thon, and you'll have a better idea of the goals to set. I learned to aim low - lol.

    Christy @ Love of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. Thanks christy. :-) I'm deep into Insurget now and loving it. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Books With Cass, I LOVE comments, all of 'em! I promise to reply and love hearing what you all have to say! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...