21 November 2012

Cover Lovin! (5)

So; Cover Lovin went on hiatus.. kinda like a May Sweeps kinda thing, but in the fall.  But we're back!  For a nice THANKSGIVING edition of Cover Lovin! And my my my, do we have some beauties here!
[Click the covers to go to Goodreads synopsis!]


First up, we have the FABULOUSLY fabulous ...


Point of Retreat : Colleen Hoover
This book was seriously amazing.  The first in the series, Slammed is definitely a MUST read.  And this one, while the cover looks simple, it  has much significance!  So.. give it a shot!








Just One Day: Gayle Forman
Ah, Gayle Forman!  You slay me.  This is just perfect.  Its so mysteriously gorgeous and leaves you wanting to know every emotion going on through this lovely girl's head!  I can't WAIT for this to come out in JANUARY! Ever since I finished Where She Went months and months ago, I've been missing Adam and Mia! And now I get a whole new story with all new romance!


I'm NOT Digging...



The End of Your Life Book Club: Will Schalbe

Can we say, boring?  I mean, what the heck is this!? However, this book is on many lists for best of the year! I will definitely be reading it. However, it just goes to show.. covers aren't everything!


That's it for this week!  What do you think of these covers? Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...