Top Ten Tuesday,
be sure to join in, it is TONS of fun!
- Jase and Samantha - My Life Next Door: I mean come on, they honestly compliment each other so well, and she can be herself around him and not worry as she always does!
- Noah and Echo- Pushing the Limits: If you read my review, you know I feel these two are more of a meant to be couple than any I have ever read about.
- Ezra and Aria- Pretty Little Liars: Okay, mayyybee I'm being crazy, but I figure if they've overcome everything they have already, they have a fighting chance!
- Noah and Mara- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: They are just freakin' awesome. Him with his subtle ways and her with her... tendencies. They mesh well, and I love every moment of it!
- Adam and Juliette- Shatter Me: I don't care. Those can say what they want. Adam is perfect for Juliette because they can fight anyone together. Not apart. Together.
- Adam and Mia- If I Stay/Where She Went: Clearly I've got double Noah's and Adam's here! BUT I just ADOREEE Adam and Mia. They are so much in pain, but the pain seems to come from longing for each other. It's so cute. I love them. All relationships should be like theirs. Filled with love and trust.
- Alex and Lena- Delirium Series: This will break my heart if it doesn't happen. That will be all.
- Four and Tris- Divergent Series: Talk about a kick-ass couple! Like DAMN. These two will take the world (or at least Chicago!) by storm. I'm convinced.
There's so many more! But I don't have the time to list EVERY couple I feel would make it. ;)
Stay tuned tomorrow! Interview with HUNTLEY FITZPATRICK as well as Cover Lovin' Post!