14 August 2012

BOUT OF BOOKS GOALS!

I'm sorry I'm late to the party here.. but don't hate me.  I was in Maryland for vacation!  But I'm here now!  Ready to read and read and... talk.  And oh, right.  READ.

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 5.0


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Bout of Books is brought to you by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal, because they're awesome. It goes like this.  Read as much as you can.  Enjoy the challenges (I have one going here on Thursday!) and every one else's updates and that is that.  :-) Read away!



TIME DEVOTED TO READING

I will be reading allll week.  As much as I possibly can.

MY GOALS


  • Four books.  Four very decent size books.  I have work every day, except the weekend, posts to catch up on, and a few dinners to make!  So, I'm being what I see as reasonable.  Let's all wish each other luck!  

BOOKS TO READ


  • Partials
  • Confessions of an Angry Girl
  • Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
  • A Want So Wicked


UPDATES


Monday
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 0 (Read 130 pages total)
Books: 

Confessions of an Angry Girl by: Louise Rozzett 
Partials by: Dan Wells


Tuesday
(will be updated at 6am next day)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...