15 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves + A Round Up

This is a meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.  Be sure to check her out and link up!
*Click the book covers to go to the Goodreads page

MOST of what I got this week was review books, however I also purchased some as well!

I purchased:

Ex-Mas by Kate Brian after reading a GLOWING review over at Rather Be Reading.  Those girls (Magan and Estelle) are awesome and have seriously amazing taste in books!

Avoiding Responsibility by K.A. Linde
There was NO way I could not buy this.  And i absolutely devoured and loved it! [review to come!]





For Review:































Thank you to the folks from Harper Collins, 
St. Martins Press, and Atria Books! 


I also finished reading Unwind by Neal Shusterman this week, & wow! What a read! Pretty interesting stuff and definitely unlike anything I have EVER read before.  I do recommend giving it a go! 

Also, on a separate note- I am sorry for lack of posts this week.  It is a bit time consuming having two jobs now, but I am surely trying!  A few reviews have been written, and some more exciting stuff coming your way!  Just stick with me :-D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...