This weeks topic is REWIND! Which mean I get to pick any topic I want that I haven't done before. So I chose..
Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read!
1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
I'm a sinner. I know. Awful, awful, awful.
2. The Jenny Pox Series J.L. Bryan
I haven't read this yet. And thats about to change! Its my first challenge book and I'm super excited about it!
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Worse is, I own it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I REALLY need to read this.
4. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
I don't watch the show, because I'm not so sure I'd like it. But I've heard such wonderful things about this series.
5. The Alex Cross Series by James Patterson
Mr. Patterson, I apologize! I just thought it would be impossible to catch up. There's like 20 books in this series! But I must read them.
6. A Verse Book (Mainly Lisa Schroeder)
Angela and Loretta are the QUEENS of these. And I must get on it, one day.. soon. That should TOTALLY go in my Fall Into Autumn Reading Challenge list!
7. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
I mean, who doesn't love this series? Its hard to find anyone! One day.. I promise.
8. A Stephen King Horror Book (Misery, Cujo, The Shining, etc.)
I loved the Green Mile with all my heart. But this man is the horror KING and I do not want to be tossing my Nook/book under my bed and having nightmares at 27!
9. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Okay, I can BELIEVE this one but with all the hype that occurred.. I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon til I was sure I may like it.
That's about it though!
Let me know your thoughts and leave your links below!