09 October 2012

TTT: Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read!

So, its been a while, but this was an awesome time to jump right back into Top Ten Tuesday.  Of course hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!  Be sure to join in!  Its tons of fun!
This weeks topic is REWIND!  Which mean I get to pick any topic I want that I haven't done before.  So I chose..





Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read!


1.  The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
I'm a sinner.  I know.  Awful, awful, awful.
2.  The Jenny Pox Series J.L. Bryan
I haven't read this yet.  And thats about to change! Its my first challenge book and I'm super excited about it!
3.  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Worse is, I own it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.  But I REALLY need to read this.
4.  Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
I don't watch the show, because I'm not so sure I'd like it.  But I've heard such wonderful things about this series.
5.  The Alex Cross Series by James Patterson
Mr. Patterson, I apologize!  I just thought it would be impossible to catch up.  There's like 20 books in this series!  But I must read them.
6.  A Verse Book (Mainly Lisa Schroeder)
Angela and Loretta are the QUEENS of these.  And I must get on it, one day.. soon. That should TOTALLY go in my Fall Into Autumn Reading Challenge list!
7.  The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
I mean, who doesn't love this series? Its hard to find anyone!  One day.. I promise.
8.  A Stephen King Horror Book (Misery, Cujo, The Shining, etc.)
I loved the Green Mile with all my heart.  But this man is the horror KING and I do not want to be tossing my Nook/book under my bed and having nightmares at 27!
9.  Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Okay, I can BELIEVE this one but with all the hype that occurred.. I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon til I was sure I may like it.

That's about it though!
Let me know your thoughts and leave your links below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...