21 August 2012

Top Ten Tuesday! Awesome Books Edition.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous Broke and the Bookish.  
Join in the fun.  Its awesomeness at its finest.

This weeks topic is: Top Ten Books You've Read during the lifespan of your blog.
*Note: My blog is only three months old, making my pickings a bit more slim!*

1. Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth
2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
3. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
4. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
5. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
8. Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
10. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
All of these were such memorable, amazing reads.  I loved each and every one.  HOWEVER, if I were to spotlight one, it would be Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt.  This IS an adult novel, however there is a 14 year old girl as the main character.  It is an enriching story about growing up, love and loss.  I HIGHLY recommend it!  The link is above, as are all the others.  :-D
In my short time blogging, I have read such great books, I can only hope this pattern continues!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...