16 August 2012

Bout of Books: Day 3 Update!


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

UPDATES

Monday was a wash for me, and can be seen on my initial post.  Tuesday was also, an "eh" day since I work a lot on Tuesday!  I read 70 pages (ish) Tuesday and Wednesday finally got to read a bit after work.  Here's what I read:

Wednesday (Day Three)-

Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Confessions of an Angry Girl; Louise Rozzett
Pages I Read: 230 (read the rest Tuesday)

Let me just say first, I recieved this book from NetGalley, for review on behalf of HarlequinTEEN.  I will be reviewing it, probably within the next few days.  But wow, I really enjoyed this!  I gave it 4 stars of Goodreads.  This book is being released August 31st, 2012 and I highly recommend you pick it up!  Or (if you have an eReader) pick up the sample and check it out! I think a lot of book bloggers will like this book as it takes us back to the high school days of drama and finding out where you belong.  

Today is obviously Day Four.. and I am NOT sure what to start!  Help! Of the books I said I'd read.. what is left is..



Which should I start?  
Who's read what?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...