06 May 2012

The NEW Additions!

So, I'm having a bit of a dilemma.

I am currently debating (here, and on twitter) whether to do YouTube videos or not.
Please, voice your opinion in the comments below.

For now, I am just listing some of the goodies I picked up this week!

Give me some feedback on what you got this week, and if you've read any of these books, let me know!

Fifty Shades Trilogy by: E.L. James














Divergent by: Veronica Roth






















Insurgent by: Veronica Roth























My Sisters Keeper by: Jodi Picoult















The Uglies Series by: Scott Westerfeld














Image above from here

Again, let me know what you got this week! I'd love to hear!

Follow me on twitter, and on goodreads!

Most of alll....
Stay Reading!

-Cass

2 comments:

  1. Of course you should do videos! =D
    Great books this week!!
    I am kinda excited to read the FIFTY books... haha
    Shameful of me.. reading dirty books!! LMAO

    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to but I'm scared!!!
    And u should read them I'm gonna also! It's not shameful it's.... Exploratory ;) women can read this stuff too!

    And btw I must tell u- I loved divergent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books With Cass, I LOVE comments, all of 'em! I promise to reply and love hearing what you all have to say! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...